Electronic account management is a modern and effective method for quickly managing your finances from the comfort of home. Fio Internetbanking can be arranged for any Fio current or savings account. Encryption is used to secure the full security of your banking transactions.
Fio was the first financial institution in the Czech Republic to offer internet banking to the public in 1998.
Fio Internetbanking benefits
- Czech credits and debits - free.
- Czech and Slovak credits and debits - free.
- Option to test out Internetbanking demo for 30 days.
- Internetbanking can be set up for free, you will not pay any fees or monthly charges.
- A variety of functions and easy control.
- A high level of fraud protection - using single SMS codes or electronic keys.
- Control your account from any computer connected to the internet.
- Unlimited transaction history and optional settings for alerts, informing you of account movements as you want.
- Online payments using PayMyway.
How can I set up Internetbanking?
You can set up electronic account management for any current or savings account or term deposit at any bank branch. A resident of the Czech Republic can open a current account online.
- How to become a client - more information here.
- Internetbanking demo
Try out the Fio Internetbanking demo for free. Electronic account management continues to develop into the favorite tool for managing money.
- What does Fio Internetbanking do?
Fio Internetbanking controls a number of modern functions. An overview is provided below.
Information about sent payments, overdrafts and incomplete standing orders can be sent to you via e-mail or SMS.
You can select from a number of security variants. Orders can be confirmed using SMS code or an electronic key or a combination of both.