What does Fio Internetbanking do?
Fio Internetbanking offers a wide range of modern functionality. An overview is provided below.
Displaying and customizing information
- Statements of accounts or sub-accounts.
- Balances on accounts or sub-accounts to a specific date, electronic statements.
- Unlimited transaction history for accounts and sub-accounts.
- Payment order history including order status.
- Template set up
- Parameters of accounts and sub-accounts, filters
- Overview of actions completed on the account
- Application settings (first page following login, password change, graphic keyboard, etc.)
- Ability to send questions using the application (Fio service)
- Settings for alerts, providing account information based on your settings
Fio was the first financial institution in the Czech Republic to offer internet banking to the public in 1998.
- Domestic and foreign single payment orders
- Standing payment orders
- Set up / change / cancel a standing order, direct debit order, direct debit consent for another account or SIPO payments
- Topping up mobile phone credit
- Open and cancel sub-accounts; close an account when allowed by contract and account conditions
- Payment card request
- Place / change / cancel a regular notice to a deposit
- Change the manner of crediting interest, available interest and available account or sub-account balance after cancellation
- Recalling payment orders before they come due
- Online payments through Payment gateway
Tips for businesses
- ABO import (ability to create and send batch payments created in an accounting system) - ABO file structure
- Export to xls and PC - GPC file structure
- Multiple signature option
- Futures na US indexy indikují začátek obchodování na červené nule
- Vývoj měnových párů: euro po makrodatech zvýšily své ztráty vůči dolaru (-0,36 %)
- Vývoj cen komodit: ropa klesá o více než 2 % a dostala se i pod 46 dolarů; zemní plyn roste o 2 %