What does Fio Internetbanking do?
Fio Internetbanking offers a wide range of modern functionality. An overview is provided below.
Displaying and customizing information
- Statements for accounts or sub-accounts.
- Balances on accounts or sub-accounts to a specific date, electronic statements.
- Unlimited transaction history for accounts and sub-accounts.
- Payment order history including order status.
- Template set up.
- Parameters of accounts and sub-accounts, filters.
- Overview of actions completed on the account.
- Application settings (first page following login, password change, graphic keyboard, etc.).
- Ability to send questions using the application (Fio service).
- Settings for alerts, providing account information based on your settings.
Fio was the first financial institution in the Czech Republic to offer internet banking to the public in 1998.
- Domestic and foreign single payment orders.
- Standing payment orders.
- Set up / change / cancel a standing order, direct debit order, direct debit consent for another account or SIPO payments.
- Topping up mobile phone credit
- Set up and cancel sub-accounts; close an account when allowed by contract and account conditions.
- Payment card request.
- Place / change / cancel a regular notice to a deposit.
- Change the manner of crediting interest, available interest and available account or sub-account balance after cancellation.
- Recalling payment orders before they come due.
- Online payments PayMyway.
Tip for businesses
- ABO import (ability to create and send batch payments created in an accounting system) - ABO file structure.
- Export to xls and PC - GPC file structure.
- Multiple signature option.