e-Broker is a unique tool for online stock trading. The use of this internet application is free and allows you to quickly and easily trade on Czech, American, German and Polish stock markets in real time - buying and selling securities is a question of a matter of seconds.
The e-Broker application was created in 1997 and since that time it has been developed to match the needs and requests of our clients.
- Czech and foreign stocks.
- ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) on global indexes, commodities, currencies, bonds and economic sectors
- Futures - term derivatives for oil, gold and many others
- Investment certificates
Access to global exchanges
- Prague Stock Exchange
- RM-SYSTEM Czech stock exchange.
- U.S. exchanges - NYSE Euronext (NYSE, NYSE Amex, NYSE Liffe), NASDAQ, OTC BB, Pink Sheets, CME Group.
- German exchange - Frankfurt (XETRA).
- Polish exchange - GPW.
- Hungarian exchange - BÉT.
What does e-Broker do?
- Buy or sell securities
- Portfolio creation - create a virtual portfolio of monitored securities
- Available intelligent orders on Czech and foreign markets
- Analysis and broker news updates
- Technical analysis
- Fundamental analysis
- Search for investment opportunities
- Individual settings for all pages to match your needs
- Protective electronic care
- Best options for security
- Settings for confirming orders using SMS codes
How to get e-Broker for free?
- Become a Fio banka client. The easiest route is to visit any of the company's branches
- Find everything you need here
- Tip: Test out the e-Broker demo account